Motorola MidTier Repeater NAI for Voice
Kataloška številka: HKVN4211A
Motorola Mid-Tier Repeater NAI for Voice/CSBK License Key
- License key required to activate the “Network Application Interface for Voice/CSBK” feature in a DR 3000 / SLR 1000 / SLR 5500 repeater.
- NAI for Voice/CSBK is an IP based interface that enables voice consoles to transmit and receive voice/CSBK calls to the radio system directly through the repeater.
- Where a wireline voice console is required to interface to a given system site then all voice capable repeaters* at that site must have their “Network Application Interface for Voice/CSBK” feature enabled using the CPS. Where a wireline voice console is not required to interface to a given system site, then repeaters at that site do not need to have this feature enabled.
- Voice capable repeaters are all repeaters except for data revert repeaters and repeaters where both slots are GPS revert slots.
- *Note: Excludes Digital Voting Satellite Receivers.